|(0 Total Votes) | Rate It|
Please sign in to rate this product! Log In
- Type: Embellishment Pack
- Designer: ADB Designs
- Software Category: Heritage
- Download Size: 162 MB (approximate)
- Page Elements: 9
Look in the lower right corner of the kit preview for one or more of the following icons.
|Scrap 4 Hire|
These special assets and tools are perfect for those scrapbookers constructing Heritage, Family History, Vintage and Genealogy layouts for family history albums. These unique and special resources are created with your special needs in mind.
Included in the Family Record Page & Certificates
- 4 “Family Record” pages from the 1800s like those from bibles of the time. One with the instructions for completion that were with the record page originally (5 PNGS)
- 4 miscellaneous certificates:
Washington National Monument Society
Weccacoe Fire Company Honorary Membership, Philadelphia
Information about this product:
- 300 ppi for quality printing results
- Personal Use [PU, S4H, S4O]
- Elements are provided in PNG format: all are 11” on the longest side, the majority are 8.5x11”
- Sizes reduced for preview purposes
© 2012-2018 ADB Designs - All Rights Reserved
If included JPG files will be high-resolution print quality and if included PNG files will have transparency.
Easy install directly into My Memories Suite software. Purchase My Memories Suite
General use installer for other software applications (i.e., Adobe Photoshop & Photoshop Elements, Paint Shop Pro, etc.).
Album and Photobook templates are intended for installation in the MyMemories Suite software only.
The General download will still contain all of the digital paper and page element files and template pages in a flat jpeg format so that you can recreate the template.
The layered pre-built pages are not available in the general download.
All download options are available after checkout by clicking the “Access Your Downloads” provided on the order confirmation page. You may also access your downloads after logging into the My Account section located at the top right of the website.